Clamato in the 11th just keeps getting better with each visit: that's really the sum total of it. Today we returned with two of our French friends who had never been and they agreed that it's quite special. We ordered as one does things that were small, medium and large whether from the left or right side of the carte that included:
- gaspacho with moules (very tasty)
- rillettes of swordfish & herring (interesting)
- dorade gris with raddishes and cilantro (refreshing)
- crayon leeks with mozzarela (unpictured)
- crispy crunchy merlan colbert with tartare sauce (best ever)
- cod with courgettes (boring by me)
- risotto with red shrimp (very very intense)
- a financiere with raspberries and mara des bois (a perfect end).
Our bill with two bottles of Touraine, no bottled water and 3 coffees - was 161 E, thus 80.50 E a couple.