Montée in the 14th is a place I quite enjoyed last month and revisited with Colette and a fellow blogger. As opposed to so many place with "no choice" "menus" that announce the dish on its delivery, here, you have it all printed out every day - how sensible!
And so, as they say in church, follow along in your hymnal:
- house made bread with a brandade of cod
- scallops with shaved radishes on quinoa
- cauliflower with rice and mushrooms
- bass with black pepper
- pork with sprouting lentils
- coconut and pineapple wafers
- marrons glaces
At some point our guest said " This is a real find." Indeed.
With a kir and bottle of wine, no bottled water and three coffees, our bill was 200 E or 133 E a couple.